Damage Doctor passes Facefit Testing

Unlike the scene in the image, Damage Doctor takes Health & Safety very seriously and work to continually improve our standards.Dust

We continually assess our standards and equipment, and try to make sure we always comply with the latest regulations and are using the best equipment that is right for the job or task.

The issue of Personal Protection Equipment is one that is often overlooked, but it was recently highlighted as a possible area for improvement due to new systems offering higher standards at an equivilent ongoing cost after some initial investment.

With this in mind we worked closely with our supplier and are proud to annouce we are now certified to complete Facefit Testing for our own staff, and any other company that is interested. All our Technician’s have now been tested and passed, and new equipment ordered that is specific to each Technician.

Already 80% of our Technicians have this new equipment, with the remaining 20% due to collect their person kit over the next 2 weeks.

If you require Facefit Test’s for your staff or site then why not drop us an enquiry?

Request A Quote

Do you have any questions about our services? Get in touch with our friendly team by clicking the button below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.